PROFOUND AND PROVOCATIVE
Every day, I rely on the Daily Bell for a different perspective you'll never find in the regular media. It's an analysis and timely insight that is profound and provocative.
The Daily Bell is one of the most innovative and in-depth websites on the Internet. The breadth of the content is awe inspiring and the amount of knowledge imparted is almost impossible to quantify. For me, as a liberty minded seeker of knowledge, it is a must read.
AHEAD OF THE CURVE
The Daily Bell has come out of nowhere to introduce to the Internet community some of the most intriguing and proactive interviews there are out there. Let's hear it for creativity and being ahead of the curve.
The Daily Bell has a great libertarian point of view, and excellent economic analysis. Add it to your daily reading.
GREAT JOB, DAILY BELL
I can say that, unlike the mainstream press, The Daily Bell knows the questions to ask and has the chutzpah to ask them. They realize that socialism and Keynesianism are wrecking the world and they are helping to save what is left of liberty and free markets.
For alternative views on contemporary politics, culture and science, from a libertarian point of view, check out The Daily Bell.
The Daily Bell features consistently solid analysis of and thoughtful challenges to contemporary statism. I am proud to be on the team.
I really enjoy reading The Daily Bell for the excellent research and content provided on a wide variety of issues vital to the Freedom Movement.
TRUTH AT WORK
There are very few publications out there that have the smarts and guts to tell the truth about the dictatorial forces at work destroying our civilization. Thankfully The Daily Bell is one of them, and it appears in the mailbox every day.
A VIRTUAL WHO'S WHO
The good and the bad, the big dogs and the small, the thinkers and the doers among libertarians and on the "Right" – you can encounter them all in The Daily Bell's exclusive weekly interviews. Indispensable.
READ IT EVERY DAY
A defender of free markets, The Daily Bell takes a libertarian approach to expose and unravel global misinformation. Read The Daily Bell – every day!
I enjoy reading The Daily Bell because it often has refreshing and novel ways of looking at things.
THE DAILY BELL IS A MUST-READ
Because the world is changing so rapidly, it is difficult to keep up, which means The Daily Bell is a must read. I consider the information critically important reading.
I read The Daily Bell every day and I find it very informative.
The Daily Bell affords an excellent alternative perspective on some of the noise and nonsense of mainstream media. In particular, I enjoy reading Anthony Wile's 'free-market analysis' on current subjects and articles. Very insightful.
SEPARATES WHEAT FROM CHAFF
The Daily Bell is a true beacon to lead in helping the reader to separate the wheat from the chaff.
THOUGHTFUL NEWS, EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS
I always read the Bell. The news items are thoughtfully selected, and the interviews are unavailable elsewhere.
A MUST-READ FOR EVERYONE
The Daily Bell is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the effects of the state on our economic future.
A LEADING LIGHT
The future is created by the people who build it, not the people who predict it will not exist. You can meet lots of important builders by reading The Daily Bell.
Liberty is under assault by Big Government. The Daily Bell is an essential tool for information for those who want to fight for freedom.
VOICE OF REASON
I have thoroughly enjoyed the analysis and interviews at The Daily Bell, which has so often been a voice of reason during these perilous times
OUT OF THE DARK
The Daily Bell leads us out of the dark tunnel of manipulated press into the light of free press.
The Daily Bell does a remarkable job of exposing how money power uses central banking to crush people into submission via global government with economic and political slavery being the desired end result.
INSIGHT YOU CANNOT IGNORE
The Daily Bell provides unique insights on contemporary political, economic and social problems that can be found in such a concentrated form nowhere else. Whether one agrees or disagrees with it, one cannot afford to ignore it.
Sit down to read from The Daily Bell and experience a jolt of intellectual energy.
PART OF MY DAILY NEWS DIET
I read it every day!
The Daily Bell is an indispensable source of news and information for those seeking to curtail the power of the welfare-warfare state.
Get outside the box with The Daily Bell and experience independent views.
GUTS, OBJECTIVITY, WISDOM
Rarely does a publication have the guts and objectivity to tell it like it is, yet the eloquence and wisdom to listen carefully to the ‘other side.’ This is The Daily Bell accomplishing its daily mission.
GREAT THINKERS YOU CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE
The Daily Bell has revived that great old institution of the personal interview, extracting information from today's great thinkers you can't get anywhere else. Outstanding!
PREMIER FREE-MARKET ANALYSIS
The Daily Bell rings out for liberty every day. It is the premier online source for insightful and hard-hitting free-market analysis and interpretation of economic, political and business events.
INFORMATIVE SOURCE OF INFORMATION
The Daily Bell is an informative source of information and commentary from leading figures in the liberty movement. It's a pleasure to be interviewed alongside far more notable individuals.
CUTTING EDGE ANALYSIS
At a time when growing majorities worldwide are tuning out mainstream news, people are seeking the cutting edge, insightful and thought provoking analysis that The Daily Bell consistently provides.
NEVER MISS AN ISSUE
I love the Daily Bell. Every issue is principled and informative.
GREAT INVESTMENT INFORMATION
I love reading The Daily Bell! Interesting investment information, a political and social viewpoint that lets me know I'm not alone in the world and "annotated" with analysis. I highly recommend it to all interested readers.
MESSAGES OF TRUTH
The Daily Bell website is one of the authentic voices cutting through the clouds of vapid opinion, the morass of mediocre media and the confusion of Orwellian doublespeak. The Bell website lives up to its name, ringing unheard messages of truth in our ears.
I consider The Daily Bell essential reading for anyone desirous of understanding the way the world really works.
There is no other publication in print or on the Internet like The Daily Bell. They have the courage to report the truth and analyze current foreign policy, politics and economic events in the context of a formerly hidden history of financial elites.
SOURCES YOU CAN TRUST
The Daily Bell should be on everyone's shortlist of news sources you can trust. It's on mine, and we often refer to it in our own weekly news service at The Reality Zone.
The Daily Bell is a fantastic source of challenging thought from a wide range of freedom loving people.
Was the Sandy Hook Massacre a False Flag Operation? Early Eyewitness Reports From Newton, CT Suggest So ... We will continue to follow this story closely because there are just too many unanswered questions, and the "official" version of what happened on Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary continues to shift and change. – SGTReport
Dominant Social Theme: There are no more questions to ask. Everything is settled.
Free-Market Analysis: There are questions to ask, just as there were at Columbine where hundreds of witnesses saw more than two young shooters and tried, to no avail, to testify about what they witnessed.
The Columbine investigation was closed without addressing this point and many others, including the medical condition of the two young men who live on only in bloody Internet pictures. Viewers have pointed out inconsistencies in the death photos that tend to undermine the idea of a mutual suicide – the official story.
Questions emerged after the recent Aurora cinema shooting in Colorado by suspect James Holmes, as well. Eyewitnesses even questioned whether it was Holmes who actually did the shooting.
And even more questions are being raised following the Sandy Hook Connecticut shooting, as we can see from the above excerpt. Similar questions have been raised on numerous alternative websites including the alternative conservative site Free Republic (in a thread recently pulled).
There have been too many of these shootings with too many official inconsistencies. A better way of getting information to the public has to be worked out.
Otherwise, mistrust will continue to grow within the alternative media community. The more the officials seem to be equivocating, the more this perspective will take hold.
For instance, a list from one "Clare Kuehn" is circulating around the Internet.
What is interesting is that we cannot find the initial list from Kuehn and the list itself may certainly be disinformation of a sort. The very first point, regarding skepticism as to whether children are dead would seem to invalidate the larger list. Numerous questions are offered without evidence and this in itself is a disinformation technique.
Yet the list's large-scale circulation on the 'Net, along with other such lists, provides us with evidence regarding the growing cynicism attached to these events.
This is the important point. When the body politic begins to show evident and obvious mistrust, the powers-that-be have got to realize they need to do a better job regarding communication of the facts surrounding these horrible shootings.
Newtown Massacre...the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST
by Clare Kuehn
1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
3) As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - who officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
6) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday - something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
15) Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
16) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children - difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
19) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
23) Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
26) One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
27) Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
28 ) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
29) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
31) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
32) Since the alleged shooter's father is VP of GE Capital, and (like "Batman shooter" James Holmes's father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?
This is a disturbing list, even if each point raised has a reasonable rebuttal. The authorities, after so many shootings with so many unanswered questions, are simply not doing an adequate job, in our view, to reassure citizens of their safety and law enforcement's general competence.
Over time, questions from multiple events become corrosive and tend to undermine civil trust. This would seem to be happening. Those in charge ought to be concerned.
A new methodology of public communication would seem to be called for.