STAFF NEWS & ANALYSIS
Brexit’s Modern Manipulation and Its A-Bomb Beginnings
By Daily Bell Staff - June 29, 2016
Brexit could spell more trouble for Trump, who supported leaving … Donald Trump plans a major trade speech on Tuesday that the campaign is billing as “declaring American economic independence,” a clear reference to the U.K.’s decision to leave the European Union. If trends continue, he could be doing it against a backdrop of markets crashing and the pound hitting lows last seen in the 1980s. – CNBC
In past articles we’ve pointed out the beginning of a new, elite dominant social theme: globalism versus populism.
Brexit is being positioned as a populist uprising and so is Trump’s campaign.
And below, after further exploration of this emergent propaganda, we travel back in time, as we have in the past, to explore some fairly definitive evidence that shows that Hiroshima/Nagasaki were also used as globalist propaganda in their day.
The “atom bombs” dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki created our “modern” world. And this world has always been portrayed, like all directed history, as a natural and unstoppable evolution.
Now, thanks to Brexit, globalism, too, will be portrayed as natural and necessary adaptation to a more complex world. Donald Trump may well win the election, just as Brexit won.
But ultimately, it seems, populism is fated to be discarded. A new and gentler globalism may emerge in the East and include the BRICs. or pieces of them.
Already we are being instructed that because the Brits made the wrong, “populist” decision, chaos threatens that world leaders are now powerless to prevent.
But the starting gun for technocratic corporatism was the explosion of the nuke over Hiroshima.
That changed everything.
Yet what has come to bother us lately is that, like vaccines, these technical evolutions always favor government control as a necessary adaptation to scientific progress.
It is hard to believe that the major discoveries of the past 200 years inevitably demand government supervision.
Consider what we have already uncovered just by scrutinizing the Internet and looking for evidence of “directed history” regarding the initial atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- The dreaded mushroom cloud presented by the Hiroshima memorial is actually a photo of Hiroshima on fire. HERE.
- A squadron of 66 bombers was directed to Imabari. in the early morning of August 6 (666) – the morning of the A-bomb – but Imabari. had been bombed already, twice. This bombing squadron might have fire-bombed Hiroshima instead. HERE.
- Initial reports in Japan were that Hiroshima was firebombed. AP filed the same report. HERE.
- In the aftermath of the explosion, Hiroshima (and Nagasaki) look no different than Tokyo after it was firebombed. HERE and HERE.
- In Hiroshima numerous buildings are standing along with erect tree stumps. HERE.
- Limited trolley service was revived in Hiroshima after only three days. HERE.
- The Hiroshima bank at the epicenter of the bomb is fully functional and can be seen HERE.
- Predictions of endless radiation poisoning for thousands of years proved untrue. Today, Hiroshima and Nagasaki’s radiation levels are normal. HERE.
- Outdoor shadows and other dramatic evidences of the Hiroshima bombing seem to be faked. HERE.
- The initial American reporting on Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs came from Wilfred Burchett and William L. Laurence. One was a communist (Burchett) who hated America and reportedly ended up on the Kremlin’s payroll. HERE.
- The other was secretly a paid employee of US armed forces. He was the man who rode with the crew to witness the nuke dropped on Nagasaki. His report on the attack is painful to read for all the wrong reasons. HERE.
- Laurence was also the only reported to cover the development of the atomic bomb, see the initial bomb testing (from 20 miles away) and to report from Nagasaki. In other words, only one reporter, paid by the US war dept, provided the entirety of the initial civilian narrative for the testing of nuclear devices and then bombing of Nagasaki. Just one. It was roughly the same at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Reporters were not allowed to visit. HERE.
- Military officers were asked to exaggerate the injury count.HERE.
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki were apparently shut down for months. There was no influx of Western reporters. The nuclear narrative was developed by the Pentagon from what we can tell. HERE.
- It was immediately made a crime punishable by death in both the US and Japan to discuss nuclear attacks and the technology that created them. (“The restricted data clauses of the US Atomic Energy Act specifies that all nuclear weapons-related information is to be considered classified unless explicitly declassified, and makes no distinction about whether said information was created in a laboratory by a government scientist or anywhere else in the world by private citizens.”) HERE.
- As for Little Boy, the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, photos show it seems to lack the necessary antennas to function. HERE.
- There were apparently several Little Boys of various sizes, not just one. HERE.
- The narrative surrounding the dropping of the Hiroshima bombing is reportedly inaccurate. “Levers” were “pulled” to drop the bomb, but the automatic system did the job. HERE.
- The automatic targeting system itself was an inaccurate device that reportedly might drop bombs miles from where the pilot hoped to deliver them. The odds that both bombs ended up delivering effective blasts are surprisingly low.
- The Nagasaki bombing narrative was confused for decades. The story kept changing. HERE.
- The photos of the Nagasaki mushroom cloud are suspicious. They appear to be composite images with cloud cover inserted to ensure that identification of Nagasaki is impossible. HERE. Other Nagasaki photos appear fake.
- One of the two famous and supposedly identical photos of the Nagasaki mushroom cloud includes part of a plane. One of the photos is thus fake, or at least retouched.HERE.
- For events of such magnitude, there are surprisingly few eyewitness accounts of the actual blast. Many eyewitness accounts start the day after the blast or during the firestorm. Only a few Japanese survivors have stepped forward to become regular “faces” of the blast. HERE
- There don’t seem to be any civilian photos of either mushroom cloud taken by Japanese civilians or even military facilities. This one HERE looks evidently faked.
- Much of the Western Hiroshima narrative regarding the blast was developed by a single Jesuit priest who, along with other Jesuits, had survive at the epicenter of the blast through the intervention of the Virgin Mary. HERE.
- The eyewitness accounts of the blast itself have a repetitive and artificial quality to them, at least the ones we read. One doctor claims to have treated 2000-3000 injured on the first day. HERE.
There are other disturbing elements to the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombings, and if you are interested, you can see more documents calling many elements of the attacks into question HERE.
Here is direct testimony of some of the exaggerations that took place from Crawford Sams – (of the ‘Atomic Bomb Casualty Commission’). HERE.
The object of this instruction, called Letter of Instruction, was “You will play up the devastating effect of the atomic bomb.” All right? So I was the one who set the deadline this time. Anybody who had been in Hiroshima and died within six months, whether they got run over by a bicycle or whatnot, would be credited to the atomic bomb.
When the bomb went off, about 2 thousand people out of 250 thousand got killed [in Hiroshima] – by blast, by thermal radiation, or by intense x-ray, gamma radiation.
You see, it wasn’t “Bing” like the publicity here [said]: a bomb went off and a city disappeared. No such thing happened. That was the propaganda for deterrent.
When I came back to this country, I was appalled, from a military standpoint, to find that our major planners in the War Department were using their own propaganda, 100 thousand deaths, Bing!
You don’t hear much about the effects of Nagasaki because actually it was pretty ineffective. That was a narrow corridor from the hospital … down to the port, and the effects were very limited as far as the fire spread and all that stuff. So you don’t hear much about Nagasaki.
Conclusion: The entirety of the Cold War, including the “arms race” and the “space race” all have elements of directed history. In other words, they are not what they seem. They are what authorities wish us to believe. While here at DB we have never written that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not bombed with nukes, we do have grave reservations about the narrative.
Editor’s note: One of the main pages we were using as reference was suspended.
The page was https://w w w.big-lies.org/NUKE-LIES/www.nukelies.com/forum/5-Hiroshima-Nagasaki-myth-in-fact-not-nuked.html.
The address now reads: https://w w w.big-lies.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
Subscribe to The Daily Bell and immediately access our free guide:
Freedom in Two Years
How to stop caring about political “sides” and focus your efforts on what will truly make a difference in your life.
This is a guide to individual, not political, action.
Yes, deliver THE DAILY BELL to my inbox!