Subscribe to THE DAILY BELL and immediately receive a FREE BLACKPAPER:
Four Ways The Elite Control You in a Crisis
And how to flip the script to seize their power now
Never let a good crisis go to waste is the mantra of the elites.
In tumultuous times, their tactics have extra potency. They reach for more power.
But this is also when the elite are most vulnerable.
By studying their tactics, you will be more prepared to guard against, and counter-attack the enemy.
The current crisis is being used to exploit the masses. But it also presents tremendous opportunity to take the power back, and reshape this world.
Society is entering a new period of transition, a struggle that will reveal the elites of the next generation.
Now is the time to seize your power if you intend to be among their ranks.
Click here to claim your FREE blackpaper now
Four Ways The Elite Control You in a Crisis:
- 48 Laws of Power, Robert Green.
- The Prince, Nicola Machiavelli.
- The Art of War, Sun Tzu
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Robert B. Cialdini
- Pre-suasion: a Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade, Robert B. Cialdini
- Experimental evidence of massive-scale emotional contagion through social networks, Adam D. I. Kramer, Jamie E. Guillory, and Jeffrey T. Hancock
- HOW COVERT AGENTS INFILTRATE THE INTERNET TO MANIPULATE, DECEIVE, AND DESTROY REPUTATIONS, Glenn Greenwald
Other works which may have been used in free reports:
- How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World, Harry Browne.
- Roger Williams and the Creation of the American Soul, John M. Barry.
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari.
- Seasteading, Joe Quirk. Click here to read The Daily Bell’s book review, How “Seasteading” Might Just Solve All the World’s Problems.
- Your Next Government?, Tom W. Bell.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie. Click here to read The Daily Bell’s post entitled 30 Pillars of How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Mastery, Robert Greene.
- Teen 2.0, Robert Epstein.