You can help protect us from BIG TECH DE-PLATFORMING by joining our email list.
This is the single biggest way to ensure we can't be silenced for speaking out against censorship, and the elite/ cabal's plans for a "Great Reset"-- their New World Order meant to render you impoverished and powerless.
Receive Two Free blackpapers when you join:
The Trojan Horse: How (and Why) to Join the Ranks of the Elite
Four Ways The Elite Control You in a Crisis, And how to flip the script to seize their power now
Never let a good crisis go to waste. That is the mantra of the elites.
Here we will explore just how the true rulers behind the scenes operate.
In tumultuous times, their tactics have extra potency. They reach for more power.
But this is also when the elite are most vulnerable.
By studying these tactics, you will be more prepared to guard against, and even counter-attack the enemy.
As you read, consider how the current crisis is being used to exploit the masses.
But also consider the tremendous opportunity these times present for you and I to take the power back from the elite, and reshape this world.
The world is entering a new period of transition, a struggle that will reveal the elites of the next generation. Now is the time to seize your power if you intend to be among their ranks.
My content is for three types of people.
For the revolutionary, this is the study of guerrilla warfare. You are up against an entrenched and powerful enemy, but they don’t understand the landscape of the changing times.
For the entrepreneur, this is the study of how powerful people market themselves and advance their interests.
For the intellectual, this is the study of history and classic texts, applied to modern-day problems.
It’s all about power. Who has it. How did they get it. And how do you take your power back.
The exposure and infiltration of the elite is not meant to replace them with another batch of psychopathic predators.
But by mimicking what works, we can invite ourselves into the currently walled-off city of the elite, and destroy it from the inside.
Even if the worldwide lockdown and economic destruction is part of some grand elite plan for ultimate power, this is still when they are most vulnerable.
Yes, the elite take advantage of a crisis to gain power.
We too can take advantage of their crisis, and gain power by serving the people the elite would destroy.
But why should you trust me to deliver valuable insights on reclaiming your power?
These lessons are not coming from me.
The true teachers are the likes of Sun Tzu, Epictetus, and Niccolò Machiavelli.
I discuss, for instance:
- How Machiavelli exposed and trolled the elite with The Prince— after working for them, and being tortured and banished by them.
- How Epictetus, who rose from a slave to a respected philosopher, approached events he could not control with Stoicism.
- How Breakthrough Advertising teaches us to tap into mass desire. This classic ad book is out of print, but still popular enough to cost $260 used on Amazon.
We also learn from the enemy:
- How Mao Tse-Tung used The Art of War to conquer China for the Communists.
- What Edward Bernays revealed about the elite while trying to sell his services to them in his 1928 book Propaganda.
And we explore the psychological and historical insights of modern writers such as:
- Robert Cialdini, Ph.D who wrote Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, and Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary way to Influence and Persuade.
- Robert Green, author of The 48 Laws of Power, Mastery, The Laws of Human Nature, and The Art of Seduction.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb who wrote Antifragile: things that gain from disorder. He grew up during war in Beirut, and now writes about the folly of trusting “experts” with no Skin in the Game (another of his books).
I’m just your guide. My job is to distill the lessons of these historical figures, authors, and scientists and apply them to our goal.
That is, dethroning the elite. Gaining the power it will take to build the world up in a new and better way.
I’m no elite myself. But I can say that studying and applying these tactics has already yielded me quite satisfying results, over just a few short years. That’s a subject for another article.
But the knowledge I have gained from studying the elite is an asset that no one can take away from me.
Whatever situation you find yourself in, you will always benefit from understanding the laws of power.
To your freedom,
Editor, THE DAILY BELL
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
Read or listen to our free blackpapers now. Delivered straight to your inbox.